|Service||30 min||60 min||90 min||120 min|
|Traditional Thai MassageTraditional Thai Massage technique is known as the most holistic type of therapy. It combines modern scientific knowledge of anatomy of physiology with the disciplines of traditional oriental medicine. It employs combinations of rhythmic acupressure, body rocking and deep assisted stretches to relieve muscular tension and enables more blood to be carried throughout the body. A number of gentle techniques are carried out on the floor using the feet, knees, elbows, palms, forearms and thumbs. Treatment generally falls into one of two categories; full body routines and localised therapy and may last between 30 minutes to 2 hours. Benefits of full body massage include:
Thai Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage is a type of massage therapy that focuses on realigning deeper layers of the muscles, organs and connective tissue. It is especially helpful for chronically tensed and contracted areas such as stiff neck, back tightness, sore shoulder and tender pain. Some of the strokes are used as classic massage therapy, but the movement is slower and the pressure is deeper and concentrated on the areas of tension and pain. Blood and lymph circulation is increased and toxins are removed from the tissue.
|Aromatherapy MessageAromatherapy Massage exploits the ability of the body to absorb therapeutic natural oils extracted from plants. A trained aromatherapist skillfully chooses the combination of oils that helps relax or stimulate you, according to your needs. Localised therapy is effective treatment for:
|Head and Shoulder MassageFocusing on both ends of the body to relax the body and free it from stress, this is a subset of the full body Thai massage and focuses on the area of the head, neck and feet. It is also possible to massage just the head and neck or feet. It’s incredible how much lighter you feel after this massage, especially if you suffer from neck pain.||25||40||60||75|
|90 Min Full Body ScrubA 30 min full body exfoliating scrub using sea salt scrub followed by a shower. Once clean and refreshed you then spend one our receiving a 1 hour aromatherapy massage.||90|
Please note, We cannot provide massage for customers to which the following applies
- Infectious skin disease, rash, or open wounds
- Immediately after surgery
- Immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor
- Prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease, check with your doctor before having a massage
- Pregnant women should check with their doctor first if they are considering getting a massage. Massage in pregnant women should be done by massage therapists who are certified in pregnancy massage.
- Bruises, inflamed skin, unhealed wounds, tumors, abdominal hernia, or areas of recent fractures.